GMP - Good Manufacturing Practices
Good manufacturing practice (GMP) is a concept that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It is designed to minimize the risks to the patient involved in any pharmaceutical production.
GMP constitutes the license to operate in pharmaceutical manufacturing, and is a core condition worldwide. However, rules and interpretations differ from country to country and change frequently. Therefore, having fully trained experts at hand to help with the implementation of these rules is very important.
Benefits Of GMP
- Costs reduced and resources saved.
- Evidence of safe and efficient food handling.
- Compliance with legal requirements and builds customer trust.
- Ability to trade internationally.
- Food culture within your company