ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) is a systematic framework to manage the immediate and long term environmental impacts of an organization's products, services and processes. By completing ISO 14001 certification your organization can assure stakeholders that your environmental management system meets international industry specific environmental standards..
ISO 14001 environmental certification provides a framework for environmental management best practice to help organizations:
- Minimize their environmental footprint
- Diminish the risk of pollution incidents
- Provide operational improvements
- Ensure compliance with relevant environmental legislation, and
- Develop their business in a sustainable manner.
Benefits Of ISO 14001:2015
- Identify cost savings with greater emphasis on resource, waste and energy management.
- Develop corporate image and credibility.
- Quantify, monitor and control the impact of operations on the environment, now and in the future.
- Ensure legislative awareness and compliance.
- Improve environmental performance of supply chain.
- Protect the company, assets, shareholders and directors.
- Potentially decrease public liability insurance costs for your organization.
- Grow your access to business partners and potential customers.